Terms and conditions
TERMS & CONDITIONS
§ 1 General provisions
ASLuxury mybudapester.com GmbH its registered office in Berlin, Kurfürstendamm 43 10719, managed by Andreasa Schläwicke, contact number +49 700 15 00-60, firstname.lastname@example.org (further referred to as “mybudapester.com” or “we”) conducts its business activity as an online store (further referred to as online page) at mybudapester.com. The following general conditions of trade (in version binding on the day of sending the order) are applicable for all the orders placed at the website, deliveries and other services. We shall not respect other customers’ conditions unless we confirm their validity in writing.
§ 2 Conclusion of a contract
1. Presentation of our products on our website does not constitute a sale agreement offer.
2. Sending an order form previously prepared on our website the customer places a binding sale offer with our store. Placing an order takes place when you provide all the necessary information and send them by clicking a “Buy” button. Before placing the offer you can check the validity of your data and correct it.
3. After we receive the order the customer will be sent a confirmation of the order with all its details specified (order confirmation). Please note that the confirmation of the order is not tantamount to acceptance of the offer and has a solely informational purpose.
4. The sale offer between the customers and mybudapester.com is concluded after the purchased goods are shipped. In case of a payment via bank transfer the shipment takes place after the deposit is entered.
5. Mybudapester.com reserves itself a right to decline your offer without providing a reason, especially when there are reasonable grounds to believe that the ordered goods can be resold as a part of another business activity.
§ 3 Information about withdrawal from a contract
Below you may find the terms and consequences of withdrawal from a contract.
Right to withdraw a contract
You are entitled to use a right to withdraw from a contract in 14 days from the purchase without providing a reason. The withdrawal period is 14 days counted from the moment you or a person appointed by you (excluding the carrier) came into possession of the goods.
To exercise this right you have to inform ASLuxury Budapester.com GmbH company with its registered office in Berlin 10719, Kurfürstendamm 43, contact details: +49 (30) 700 15 00 – (60), email@example.com, Fax: +49 (30) 700 15 00 – (63) based on an unambiguous statement (sent by mail, fax or email). To do that you may use a template which is not an requirement.
To keep the deadline for withdrawal from the contract you have to sent a notification of exercising the right prior to the lapse of withdrawal period.
Consequences of withdrawing from a contract
In case you exercise the right to withdraw from the contract we are obliged to return all the payments including the delivery costs within 14 days from receiving a notification about withdrawal from the contract (excluding additional costs caused by choosing other method of transport than standard package). Bear in mind that in case of a return the shipping costs will not be reimbursed. Money will be returned using the payment method the customer used at checkout unless Mybudapester.com informed you otherwise. Under no circumstances you will be charged with additional charges for return. We reserve ourselves a right to decline the return of payment until we receive the goods back or before the customer presents us with a proof of shipment, depending on which of these two happens earlier.
You are obliged to send or deliver the goods in person to the following address: ASLuxury Budapester.com GmbH, 10719 Berlin, Kurfürstendamm 43) at the latest 14 days after you informed us about the withdrawal from the contract. Our company incurs all the direct costs of a return shipment. You will bear the costs of the possible loss of product’s value only in case it has been treated improperly (i.e. in a way that is not necessary to check its quality and functionality).
The end of information about the right to withdraw from a contract
Template of a withdrawal from a contract form
The template is available hier
§ 4 Non-disclosure agreement
We keep the data you provided at checkout. There is a possibility of printing your order if you wish so. A special messaging will appear on your screen after clicking “Buy now” in the ordering process.
You will also receive a confirmation of your order with all the data and a withdrawal from a contract form.
§ 5 Shipping & Delivery
1. For Germany and overseas shipments you can choose between DHL Standard or DHL Express. Any damage risk is incurred by mybudapester.com.
2. The goods are ready to shipped at the latest a day after you placed the order. Depending on the delivery method and address it will be delivered in between 1-3 working days to the provided address (unless arranged otherwise). In case of bank transfer payment the goods will be sent after the payment has been credited into our account.
3. Shipment outside the EU
Switzerland shipment takes approximately 1-3 working days. Please bear in mind that the insurance costs of the goods and all other documents are incurred by our company. The prices include VAT as well as custom and commission charges. German VAT is not included.
In case of return of goods the customs charges and commissions can be reimbursed only in a form of a voucher code.
4. Shipping costs
In case of a partial shipment the costs are calculated only once. Currently deliveries to PO boxes are impossible. In the following table you may familiarize yourself with the shipping costs:
§ 6 Payments
Accepted means of payment
In mybudapester.com you may pay for your order using the following methods:
- Master Card
- American Express
- SOFORT Überweisung
All payments are realised in the shop’s currency.
§ 7 7 Retention of title
The goods remain the property of mybudapester.com until the client pays the full price.
§ 8 Questions concerning orders and complaints
All issues concerning orders or complaints should be directed to the following address:
Telephone: +49 700 15 00-60
Fax: +49 700 15 00-63
§ 9 Warranty
In case of any claims relating from damages of the delivered goods you are entitled to execute respective rights except for a situation when the compensation claim for the product’s defect could be granted pursuant to §10 of this statute.
§ 10 Liability
1.We take full responsibility for intended and blatant negligence. In case of a popular infringement of a right to fulfill the main or side performance that puts achieving the goal of the agreement in danger or fulfillment of which makes the rightful realisation of the agreement possible and that compliance with was reasonably questioned, our warranty s restricted to predictable claims, typical for the agreement. We do not take responsibility for infringement of duties resulting from an agreement that do not belong to main performances.
2. Civil liability in case of a wilful non-disclosure of damages or takeover of the warranty as the civil liability in case of claims based on the act of civil liability for product as well as for the health and body damages become intact. The burden of proof is not connected with that.
3. Except for claims relating from illicit acts, the compensation claims the civil liability thereof is limited according to the rules presented in this point claim period of prescription after a year after the lawful statute of limitations.
4. Withing the exemption or restriction of the liability of mybudapester.com it also complies in case of personal liability of of the employed, coworkers, representatitves and other individuals performing the debtor’s liability.
§ 11 Choice of law
1.For all the legal disputes resulting from the sales agreement only the German law is binding with the exclusion of United Nations Convention on agreement on international selling of products.
2. In case one or more of the provisions will not be legally binding this whole agreement shall not be held illegal, invalid or unenforceable.